Our mission is to provide early education care that not only exceeds your childcare needs, but also provides an activity based learning environment taught by loving professional teachers with the credentials to not only enhance your child's early social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills, but to also teach them advanced studies in the arts and sciences, while having fun.
We express our mission in terms of 3 broad goals:
- Working everyday with parents, children and outside professional groups to provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment to all.
- Providing fun, educational and age appropriate early childhood developmental curriculum.
- Building a high-performing and diversified team who are committed to promoting excellence in early childhood education for all young children.
Accomplishing our mission is dependent on our philosophy and values:
Providing a curriculum tailored specifically for children ages birth to six years, taught in a fun, nurturing care-giving environment.
- Dedicating our efforts and resources toward ensuring top-rated care giving services coupled with a high-quality activity based learning environment.
- Responding to the needs of parents and children with excellent care giving and instruction, an advanced curriculum, flexible programs, local community involvement and business partnerships.
- Committing to accessibility and diversity. Our open door policy embraces all who desire to provide a better quality of care, preparedness and education for their children.
- Providing affordable, first-class child care education by providing a broad range of integrated programs and services and innovative learning approaches.
- Taking a leadership role in daycare services, higher learning, community services and promoting cultural diversity.
- Protecting and safeguarding the well being of children in our care and also to enhance their integration and readjustment in the community.
- Employing highly skilled teachers who foster a warm and nurturing environment.
Making Every Moment a Learning Opportunity While Having Fun.
Have a question? Call 508-695-8800
It's more than education and determination; It's what fuels our vision, and drive us and those around us towards our goal.
It's how we treat everyone we touch and how we value a diverse world.
It's more than innovation; it's creativity to find the right solution for each child and/or family.
It's to change the child care services industry as a leader.
It's to cultivate young minds with the highest level programs.
It's to provide a loving and nurturing relationship between the staff and the children.
It's more than teaching; it's empowering children to be our leaders of tomorrow.
It's to capture our reliability, quality focus and excellent performance.
It's our heritage and commitment to our community.
"People are great and owner is very involved. My son loves coming here!
68 Park Street, North Attleboro, MA 02760
Priceless Moments Inc. was established in 2013 by Isa Price. We are licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education to care for infants, toddlers, preschool and pre-kindergarten. We are proud to be enrolled in the Massachusetts Quality Rating Improvement System. We accept MA PACE Voucher Subsidy.