Making Every Moment a Learning Opportunity While Having Fun.
Have a question? Call 508-695-8800
Per the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC), Priceless Moments, Inc. must use a tool to screen children and staff daily upon arrival and prior to entry into the child care space. The questions below will also be used to guide the ongoing monitoring of children throughout the day.
3. Does the child or any household members have any of the following symptoms?
4. A temperature of 100.0°F or above?
8. Gastrointestinal symptoms (diarrhea, nausea, vomiting)?
11. New loss of smell/taste?
13. Any other sign of illness?
14. Has the child had contact with someone in the previous 14 days with a confirmed or
presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19 or someone who is ill with a respiratory illness?
If ALL of the above are NO, the child may attend Priceless Moments, Inc.. If the child shows signs of any of the above during the day, we will follow the mandated exclusion protocols and call the child’s parent/guardian to come pick them up.
If ANY of the above are YES, (with the exception of fatigue alone) the child WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to enter the child care building. The child should return home with parent or caregiver. Families should be encouraged to consult with their child’s health care provider for further guidance.
Per the State of Masschusetts Dept. of Early Education and Care
Any person refusing to asnwer the health check will not be permitted to enter the school.
CHILD CLEARED TO ENTER FACILITY?
All programs should be strictly enforcing the guidelines below with regard to child and/or staff
re-entry following illness or exposure:
- If a child or staff member have a positive test for COVID-19 or their doctor tells them
that they probably have COVID-19, they should stay home and away from others for a
minimum of 10 days from the first day symptoms appeared AND been fever-free for 72
hours (with no fever-reducing medications) and had significant improvement in your other
- If a child or staff member has had close contact with someone with COVID-19, but are
not currently sick, the child or staff member should stay home and monitor for fever,
cough, and shortness of breath during the 14 days after the last day of contact with the
person sick with COVID-19. They should NOT go to work or child care and should avoid
public places for at least 14 days.
68 Park Street, North Attleboro, MA 02760
Thank You for Completing the Daily Screening Health Check
Time Health Check was performed:
1. Electronic Signature of Parent/Guardian (Full Name):